In a Nutshell
What we reckon you'll want to know
More than six hours of direct sun per day in summer to thrive.
Grow outside in a garden or patio space.
Able to brave tough weather conditions and low temperatures.
Why We Love It
Why We Love It
Bring fragrance and colour to your garden with the vibrant Rosa 'Timeless Pink'. These striking double roses are bright pink with a hint of apricot and bloom from June to October – leaving you, and the bees they attract, plenty of time to enjoy them. After taking centre stage all summer, this rose will have a break in the autumn, shedding its leaves to reappear refreshed the next spring. It's a hardy sun-lover and equally suited to borders and pots. With its tall stems, it will grow to approximately one metre high and 90 cm wide.
The decorative pot is sold separately. Find the perfect base for any style of planting, explore our full range of pots here.
How to Plant
How to Plant
The 'Timeless Pink' rose will grow best in a sunny spot. Plant it as soon as possible after buying to get it established.
Into the Ground
The 'Timeless Pink' rose likes a fertile, moist and well-drained soil, ranging from moderately acidic to slightly alkaline. You'll need some composted organic matter, a general-purpose fertiliser and your spade.
- Mix lots of organic matter and fertiliser into your soil.
- Dig a hole twice the size of your rose's rootball.
- Place your rose in the hole, ensuring that the top of the bud union (where the shoots emerge) is level with the soil around it.
- Backfill the hole. Firm down the soil and water well.
- Each spring, use a rose fertiliser and apply mulch, keeping it away from your rose's stems.
- In late winter or early spring, prune your rose, removing dead or weak stems and cutting the most vigorous ones.
Into a Pot
You'll need a deep container for your 'Timeless Pink' rose. Grab some loam-based compost and your trowel and you're good to go.
- Fill the container with compost, leaving a space twice the size of your rose's rootball.
- Place your rose in the hole, ensuring that the bud union (where the shoots emerge) is level with the top of the compost.
- Add more compost to the container, around your rose.
- Water well. Apply a 5 cm layer of mulch.
- Every two years, remove and replace the top 5 cm of compost.
Rosa 'Timeless Pink'
DeliveryEstimated Standard Delivery £5.99Delivered within 2-4 working daysEstimated Standard Delivery £5.99 · Delivered within 2-4 working days
This item is eligible for standard delivery, we’ll work with our delivery partners to ensure you receive your delivery within 2-4 working days.
If you’re worried about your delivery or have any other burning questions please send a message to email@example.com and one of our team will get back to you as quickly as we can.