'Golden Wedding' Bush Rose£9.99
Estimated Standard Delivery £5.99
Delivered within 2-4 working days
In a Nutshell
What we reckon you'll want to know
More than six hours of direct sun per day in summer to thrive.
Grow outside in a garden or patio space.
Able to brave tough weather conditions and low temperatures.
Easy to grow
Minimal pruning, watering and pest or disease concerns.
Why We Love It
Why We Love It
The 'Golden Wedding' rose features clusters of medium-sized, bright yellow flowers. As a floribunda variety, this rose is relatively compact so is ideal for containers and smaller gardens. Place along a garden path so you can enjoy the beautiful fragrance every time you walk past. Keep them in view of your windows, so you can see the bold contrast between the flowers and the dark green glossy foliage. This will be most notable during the summer and autumn before the deciduous leaves fall off. Deadhead often throughout the flowering season for repeat blooms. It's hardy and vigorous enough to grow back quick as a flash.
The decorative pot is sold separately. Find the perfect base for any style of planting, explore our full range of pots here.
How to Plant
How to Plant
For a perfect anniversary gift, consider planting the 'Golden Wedding' rose. It is easy to grow in most conditions, resistant to disease and loves a bit of sunshine.
Into the Ground
The 'Golden Wedding' rose will do well in the ground and all you'll need to get it settled in is a trowel, some compost, water and rose food.
- Choose a sunny spot and give your potted rose a good water.
- Dig a hole at least twice the size of the rootball.
- Mix in compost and rose food at the base of the hole.
- Take out the rose and position it at soil level or below, then fill in around it with compost and soil.
- Firm the top and water well.
Into a Pot
As a particularly tolerant variety, the 'Golden Wedding' rose can handle container growing. Just remember your trowel, a big pot, compost, water and rose food.
- Water your potted rose well.
- Prepare the new, larger pot with some soil, compost and rose food mixed in the base.
- Remove the old pot and place the rose in the new one with the bud union at soil level.
- Fill the rest of the pot around it before firming and watering well.
Rosa 'Golden Wedding'
Looks after itself
DeliveryEstimated Standard Delivery £5.99Delivered within 2-4 working daysEstimated Standard Delivery £5.99 · Delivered within 2-4 working days
This item is eligible for standard delivery, we’ll work with our delivery partners to ensure you receive your delivery within 2-4 working days.
If you’re worried about your delivery or have any other burning questions please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will get back to you as quickly as we can.