Coprosma 'Lemon and Lime'£12.99
Estimated Standard Delivery £5.99
Delivered within 2-4 working days
Why We Love It
Why We Love It
Put some variegated colour in your garden to shake things up with the Coprosma 'Lemon and Lime'. Growing low to the ground and needing little to no maintenance this small shrub is ideal for adding shape to your borders and outdoor spaces. Naturally taking on a rounded and bushy shape the leaves are a mix of bright yellow and lime green for most of the year. As the winter weather rolls in that foliage changes to include a hint of orange and you may notice a few leaves fall off as it's only semi-evergreen. It's hardy but in particularly cold temperatures it will benefit from fleece wrapping for protection. To keep everything symmetrical prune straying stems in spring and add mulch to support new growth.
The decorative pot is sold separately. Find the perfect base for any style of planting explore our full range of pots here.
How to Plant
How to Plant
The Coprosma 'Lemon and Lime' is quite easy to grow both in the ground or a pot, as it just needs sun and well-draining soil. It's not big, so position it in the middle or front of a display.
Into the Ground
To plant in the ground, gather a trowel, some water, a bag of ericaceous compost and all-purpose plant food.
- Water the potted shrub to prepare it for moving.
- Dig a hole that is twice the width and depth of the rootball.
- Loosen the soil and mix in a good amount of compost for drainage.
- Position the rootball as deep as it was in the pot to avoid stem rot.
- Backfill around it with more compost and soil, then pat it down.
- Water well until established and feed annually with an all-purpose fertiliser.
Into a Pot
Coprosma 'Lemon and Lime' do well in pots, but they do need more care, so take your trowel, plant food, ericaceous compost, water and a container twice as large as the old.
- Soak the old pot and shrub to soften the roots.
- Mix compost and garden soil in the base of the new pot.
- Place the plant into the new container, making sure to keep the stem at the same level it's used to.
- Fill up the space around it with more compost and soil.
- Firm it down and water well.
- Never let it dry out, feed annually and repot every few years.
Coprosma 'Lemon and Lime'
Looks after itself
Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter
Border or Bed, Terrace or Balcony
20 - 30cm
DeliveryEstimated Standard Delivery £5.99Delivered within 2-4 working daysEstimated Standard Delivery £5.99 · Delivered within 2-4 working days
This item is eligible for standard delivery, we’ll work with our delivery partners to ensure you receive your delivery within 2-4 working days.
If you’re worried about your delivery or have any other burning questions please send a message to email@example.com and one of our team will get back to you as quickly as we can.