In a Nutshell
What we reckon you'll want to know
Grow outside in a garden or patio space.
Thrives in 3-6 hours of sun per day and cooling shade for the rest.
Easy to grow
Minimal pruning, watering and pest or disease concerns.
Why We Love It
Why We Love It
Enjoy the clusters of small, pink-orange flowers the 'Peachy' rose has to offer. It blooms from June to September with a light fragrance that will draw both you and bees towards its pretty petals. The bushy foliage is home to thorny stems with pinnate leaves made up of toothed, dark green leaflets.
This petite patio rose will grow to approximately 30 cm high, making it perfect for adding a burst of colour to a small garden or creating a miniature hedge. Its shallow roots also mean it is ideal for growing in a container. The 'Peachy' rose is low maintenance, so once you've planted it, you can sit back and look forward to summer.
The decorative pot is sold separately. Find the perfect base for any style of planting, explore our full range of pots here.
How to Plant
How to Plant
The 'Peachy' rose likes fertile, moist but well-drained soil and to be in a sunny location sheltered from the wind. It's also perfect for growing in a container on a patio, provided there's enough light.
Into the Ground
You'll need some well-rotted organic matter, general fertiliser and your spade.
- Mix organic matter and fertiliser into the top 20 to 30 cm of soil.
- Dig a hole twice the size of your plant's roots. Loosen the roots if necessary.
- Place your rose in the hole. Ensure the top of your plant is level with the top of the soil around it.
- Refill your hole.
- Deadhead your roses and prune them every year. In spring, apply fertiliser and an 8 cm layer of mulch around the rose.
Into a Pot
Choose a deep container for your 'Peachy' rose. You'll need loam-based compost and your trowel.
- Add your compost to the container leaving space for your rose.
- Loosen the roots of your rose if necessary and place it into the pot, ensuring the top of the roots will be level with the top of the compost.
- Fill the container with compost.
- Add 5 cm of mulch to help keep the compost moist.
- Every two years, remove and replace the top 5 cm of compost.
Looks after itself
DeliveryEstimated Standard Delivery £5.99Delivered within 2-4 working daysEstimated Standard Delivery £5.99 · Delivered within 2-4 working days
This item is eligible for standard delivery, we’ll work with our delivery partners to ensure you receive your delivery within 2-4 working days.
If you’re worried about your delivery or have any other burning questions please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will get back to you as quickly as we can.