'Special Anniversary' Rose£9.99
Estimated Standard Delivery £5.99
Delivered within 2-4 working days
In a Nutshell
What we reckon you'll want to know
More than six hours of direct sun per day in summer to thrive.
Grow outside in a garden or patio space.
Able to brave tough weather conditions and low temperatures.
Why We Love It
Why We Love It
Bring colour and fragrance to any sheltered outdoor space with the compact and bushy 'Special Anniversary' rose. This deciduous variety will give you deep green, glossy leaves from spring to autumn. During summer and autumn its vibrant pink flowers, often in double blooms, will create a vivid display.
This rose will benefit from a quick prune in winter or early spring to keep it looking neat and tangle-free. It prefers to grow in a sunny position and has excellent resistance to disease. Whether planted in beds, borders or containers, the heavy scent of this flowering plant will fill the summer air.
The decorative pot is sold separately. Find the perfect base for any style of planting, explore our full range of pots here.
How to Plant
How to Plant
'Special Anniversary' is happiest where it's sunny. You can plant it any time of the year, as long as the ground is free from frost.SPRTL102851
Into the Ground
You'll need moist but well-drained soil or a loam-based compost that's rich in organic matter. Once you've got a digging tool and watering can to hand, then you're ready to plant in the ground.
- Dig a hole that's twice the size of the rose's rootball.
- Carefully take the rose out of the pot and place it in the hole.
- Use soil or compost to cover the roots and fill in the hole.
- Water well and allow the moisture to soak down through the ground. If the soil has compressed down a little, scatter some more on top to make it level.
Into a Pot
Planting your rose in a pot is quick and easy. You'll a digging tool, a good-sized pot with a drainage hole at the bottom, plus some pebbles or gravel.
- Cover the bottom of your pot with pebbles or gravel.
- Add your soil or compost, so the pot's about half full.
- Carefully place your rootball in the pot and fill it with soil.
- Water generously.
- Keep the soil moist by watering frequently, especially in hot weather.
Rosa 'Special Anniversary'
DeliveryEstimated Standard Delivery £5.99Delivered within 2-4 working daysEstimated Standard Delivery £5.99 · Delivered within 2-4 working days
This item is eligible for standard delivery, we’ll work with our delivery partners to ensure you receive your delivery within 2-4 working days.
If you’re worried about your delivery or have any other burning questions please send a message to email@example.com and one of our team will get back to you as quickly as we can.