Happy Golden Wedding' Bush Rose£10.99
Estimated Standard Delivery £5.99
Delivered within 2-4 working days
Why We Love It
Why We Love It
This 'Golden Wedding' rose showcases fragrant blooms of vibrant yellow.
Nicknamed 'Golden Smiles' it's easy to see how it can make you beam with its stunning shade.
One of the floribunda varieties its large cupped double flowers appear in groups that contrast against the dark green and glossy foliage.
With regular deadheading it will repeat-flowers from June to September.
It's also disease resistant so after planting and pruning it needs very little extra care.
Consider planting several approximately 60 cm apart to create a waist-high bushy rose hedge or plant in a container that you can move around to enjoy the flowers wherever you'd like.
The decorative pot is sold separately.
Find the perfect base for any style of planting explore our full range of pots here.
How to Plant
How to Plant
This Garden Merit Award-winning 'Golden Wedding' rose loves a fully sunny spot, so choose wisely. But you don't have to worry too much about the soil you plant it in – it just needs something moist and well-drained.
Into the Ground
You'll need some high-quality compost, a trowel and a watering can, as well as rose food or bonemeal for nutrients.
- Give the potted rose a good splash of water.
- Dig a hole roughly twice the size of the rootball and mix in compost and a handful of rose food.
- Position the unpotted rose so the bud union is about 2.5 cm below soil level. This will help with keeping it sturdy.
- Fill in the soil around the plant and firm it up.
- Water well and continue doing this regularly until it settles.
Into a Pot
You'll need compost, a trowel, some rose food and water. Make sure you also have a larger container and some soil.
- Soak the pot in water to make it easier to remove the rose.
- Fill the base of your new twice-as-big container with a mix of soil, compost and rose food.
- Position the rose and bud union 2.5 cm below soil level.
- Fill in around it with a mix of soil and compost, then firm well.
- Water regularly until well established and don't let it dry out.
Rosa 'Golden Wedding'
Bit of love needed
Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter
Border or Bed, Terrace or Balcony
20 - 30cm
DeliveryEstimated Standard Delivery £5.99Delivered within 2-4 working daysEstimated Standard Delivery £5.99 · Delivered within 2-4 working days
This item is eligible for standard delivery, we’ll work with our delivery partners to ensure you receive your delivery within 2-4 working days.
If you’re worried about your delivery or have any other burning questions please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will get back to you as quickly as we can.