Happy Anniversary' Bush Rose£12.99
Estimated Standard Delivery £5.99
Delivered within 2-4 working days
Why We Love It
Why We Love It
The stunning ‘Happy Anniversary’ rose emits a wonderful scent from its bold flowers.
As one of the floribunda varieties it features eye-catching medium-sized double blooms clustered together around light green foliage.
The flowers first appear in a pale pink shade before deepening to a salmon-pink as they mature.
If you deadhead throughout the July to November season you'll encourage repeat flowering of these beautiful blooms.
You could even cut a few stems and bring them inside to enjoy the rich fragrance in your home.
At approximately 90 cm tall its size is ideal for patios and terraces where it'll deliver a splash of colour to your outdoor space.
The decorative pot is sold separately.
Find the perfect base for any style of planting explore our full range of pots here.
How to Plant
How to Plant
The 'Happy Anniversary' rose prefers an open and sunny location with well-drained soil, but it's incredibly versatile and will do well in most places.
Into the Ground
These roses have simple needs, so grab a trowel, some compost, your watering can and bonemeal for nutrients.
- Water the potted rose well.
- Remove the plant from the pot and position it with the bud union below soil level, in a hole roughly twice the size of the rootball.
- Make sure the hole has a good mix of soil, compost and bonemeal for nutrients and drainage.
- Fill in around the roots with compost and soil, then firm up well.
- Water regularly until established.
Into a Pot
The 'Happy Anniversary' rose does well in a pot as it's a compact rose, just choose a large-enough container and remember your trowel, watering can, compost and bonemeal.
- Give the potted rose plenty to drink.
- Fill the base of a new container (at least twice the size of the old one) with a mix of soil, compost and bonemeal.
- Place the rose into the new pot with the bud union at or below soil level.
- Fill the planter with compost and soil.
- Firm up and water well until established.
Rosa 'Happy Anniversary'
Bit of love needed
Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter
Border or Bed, Terrace or Balcony
20 - 30cm
DeliveryEstimated Standard Delivery £5.99Delivered within 2-4 working daysEstimated Standard Delivery £5.99 · Delivered within 2-4 working days
This item is eligible for standard delivery, we’ll work with our delivery partners to ensure you receive your delivery within 2-4 working days.
If you’re worried about your delivery or have any other burning questions please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will get back to you as quickly as we can.